Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site requests you introduce yourself as one of your first few posts so people know you are serious and not a hit and run type poster. Introductions found here ... https://www.motorcycleforum.com/forums/new-member-introduction.305/ Closed until intro
Planning on a little bike trip in the summer of 2021 that might be good to have some accompaniment on. I anticipate mostly camping, but you may choose other accommodations. I also anticipate being pretty independent of each other, but it might be good to have another rider along for safety reasons and in case of breakdown, flat tires, gas shortage, etc. My tentative route is north from Edmonton to Whitehorse and Dawson City then back south to this little park I know in Kitimat that’s kinda fabulous, but I mostly want to go there so I can ride that most spectacular road from Terrance to Prince Rupert, take the ferry down the Inside Passage to Port Hardy (my 3rd such voyage), ride south down Vancouver Island to Victoria and cross the water to Vancouver and then ride back to Edmonton. Simple as that. You can chose to do all or part of it. And all is tentative and all may be dependent on where we’re at with this Covid thing. But if you’re interested in talking I can be reached at [email protected].
(I’m going to repeat this from time to time.)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts