·
Certified Homeless Biker
2,556 Posts
Haha that's exactly how I remember it

Reactions: -Nate

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
i saw that in a def driving course, comparing different driving enviroments all over the world, bet they get some crazy near misses!

·
10,756 Posts
I was in China last month and saw the same thing, but with more cars in the mix. No one got upset, no one got injured and it all just seemed to work. I still have no idea how.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
If you watch the left side of the intersection a couple bikes collide. They don't fall over, but it looks like they hit each other. Remind me not to go there. I think I would **** myself.

·
Certified Homeless Biker
2,556 Posts
Video said Hanoi - that's capital of Vietnam

·
Registered
Honda Tiderls, Ural Solos & BMW R60/6
77 Posts
An old thread, yes it's chaotic, I never likes this sort of mixing even when I was young and dumb(er) .

·
On The Road Again!
4,207 Posts
Traffic lights?
On a more serious note, in the last year or so I'm seeing more and more people running red lights.
Had one today. Up ahead I see the light turn yellow, then red. As I'm coming to a stop, a dump truck roars by me on the left, right through the red light!!
Don't be in a hurry to hit the gas when the light turns green, folks!

·
Zip
2,523 Posts
Ohio, like most states, allows right turn on red after stop. Lots of folks forget about those last two words. I saw (and avoided running into) one of them on my way to work this morning. I've been internalizing Dan Dan the Fireman's admonition to always watch out for "side of the vehicle", and it's paying off.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts