Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Driftless Rider
1,540 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot.
Looks clean and well cared for, how many miles?

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Oh Yeah!!! One of the most beautiful & comfy bikes there is on the market. We love ours and have had Zero issues of any kind. It is also a 2009 Tour Premium. Congrats to you.

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
You just upgraded to a bike that can probably take you ten miles for every one your last bike could, and is reportedly one of the most comfortable and well equipped touring bikes out there. Good trade!

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
If things would have been different when you came through last year we would have let you ride ours....but then....you might have wanted to buy one. :D :D

·
American Legion Rider
23,543 Posts
Good move up.:thumbsup: I certainly have not ruled one out of my future. I just have this little money problem to deal with for any trade.:( Fixed income hurts in that regard.

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Politely huh??? :D :D I still remember the statement you made right before you left. I will never admit I heard it though...especially out of your mouth.

And you know there was PLENTY food left!!

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Should have asked, I'd have given you both a couple. As you can tell we don't miss too many meals around here. :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You just upgraded to a bike that can probably take you ten miles for every one your last bike could, and is reportedly one of the most comfortable and well equipped touring bikes out there. Good trade!
I loved that Shadow, for about 45 minutes at a time. :) That is all my rear end could take. I have already been on longer rides on the Victory.

Plus, several buddies have touring bikes, and the Shadow only had a 3.5 gallon tank. You know what that meant... :71baldboy:

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,903 Posts
Can't go Wrong with Victory Power .. the 106 Engine is a Beast that just begs to be waked up with a Few Inexpensive Mods like Lloyds Timing Wheel and High Flow Air Filter .. And if want to Really Fire it up Add Lloyds VM1 Drop in Cams and put yourself around the 115 HP club ..

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can't go Wrong with Victory Power .. the 106 Engine is a Beast that just begs to be waked up with a Few Inexpensive Mods like Lloyds Timing Wheel and High Flow Air Filter .. And if want to Really Fire it up Add Lloyds VM1 Drop in Cams and put yourself around the 115 HP club ..
Lol, I ain't drag racing the thing... :71baldboy:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Can't go wrong with a Vision, mine has over 50k on the clock and still running strong. Cadillac crotch rocket.

·
Visionary
4,615 Posts
I hate to reactivate an old thread but I have to apologize, I think I drooled all over your bike :biggrin:
I think I see one of these in my future...

09 Vision Tour Premium.

What a difference!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts