Motorcycle Forum banner

Tracktactics promotion for Pridmore's STAR Motorcycle School Sept/Oct

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  patrik g 
#1 ·
Hey guys and girls!

I'm happy to be able to offer you this great promotion with Jason Pridmore's STAR school.

Promotions this time are located in:

Portland International Raceway, OR Sep 29/30
Streets Of Willow, CA Oct 06/07
Thunderhill, CA Oct 12/13

Up to $150 in savings on top of Pridmore's already cheap prices, all provided by TrackTactics.com. For more details regarding these events click here

It's time to take the art of learning to a new level, time to start learning the good stuff from a proven champion!

At Jason Pridmores STAR School, you will have the opportunity to engage in a world class racing school that is personally taught by a true racing champion at a substantially reduced price, all compliments of TrackTactics.com. Jason’s STAR School is a comprehensive riding experience that combines proven high performance sport bike riding techniques with sound professional training tactics in order to grant the participant with a heightened understanding of their motorcycle and truly bring rider and motorcycle together as one. You may think "well I don't need this, I am already really fast and I understand all the concepts.", alas, there is always more to learn and perfect! Many of the riders you will meet and ride with at Jason’s STAR school are repeat customers back for more! Even the most accomplished professional racers still participate regularly in racing schools just like Jason's STAR School in order to hone and perfect their skills so as to become faster, safer and more confident racers.

Jason’s STAR School is not only for seasoned track riders! New riders are highly encouraged to take the school in order to learn the right riding practices the first time so that they can ride better, safer and with more confidence than ever before. You will receive hands-on training lead by professional riding instructors that is reinforced by classroom sessions taught by Jason himself throughout the day.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.