Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey riders!

Well, I'm going to Thailand soon (in about 2 months), and as I'm going to stay for a long season, I'd like to take this as an opportunity to discover it with a motorcycle tour. I love riding, but doing it alone in Thailand (just renting a bike), would be a bit too much for me. I don't know nothing about the local language, and as it seems, the geography and roads are quite challenging.

Therefore, it'd be much better for me to take a guided tour with a group. So, what companies would you recommend? I'd like to plan it all in advance.

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey riders!

Well, I'm going to Thailand soon (in about 2 months), and as I'm going to stay for a long season, I'd like to take this as an opportunity to discover it with a motorcycle tour. I love riding, but doing it alone in Thailand (just renting a bike), would be a bit too much for me. I don't know nothing about the local language, and as it seems, the geography and roads are quite challenging.

Therefore, it'd be much better for me to take a guided tour with a group. So, what companies would you recommend? I'd like to plan it all in advance.

Thanks!
I had great time traveling in Thailand. Rented a motorcycle using Book2wheel. Now planning to visit Philippines. Just stuck because of the Covid. I am looking for advice on trip to the Philippines. any advice will be helpful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts