Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I'm here for the gangbang
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we were just running to the store for some ice cream my wife just "had to have" and I convinced her to ride with me on the bike! It was great! I loved it!
At one point we were riding next to one of those sound retaining walls around an apartment complex and there was a prefect shadow of us and the bike and she was waving and having herself a "good ol' time!"
We were on my brand new (to me) 1985 Yamaha XJ700 and it handled great! Turning was easy, lane changes were a snap, she leaned with me perfectly, the weight didn't affect shifting or accelerating at all; however, I felt a bit odd when we were breaking. It felt like I stopped shorter, but I think I was getting a bit heavier on the breaks just because in the back of my mind I was thinking, "oh God, don't let me run into the back of that car" but... none the less...

I felt like the bike wanted to slow down much easier than when I am the only one on the bike. Now, my wife weighs in at a whopping 100 lbs. soaking wet! But still...

Anyone else second the notion?

·
Registered
126 Posts
When my wife rode with me on my Piaggio X9, I always felt fine underway, it was just when slowing to a stop and putting my feet down that the extra person felt a bit weird. I too remember stopping a bit short when she was on board.

We haven't 2 upped on the Rebel yet. From the looks of the seat, I dont think she will.

BTW, love your avitar. my other ride is a 1979 vespa.

·
I'm here for the gangbang
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, I found it on the google image search. Just look up, "riding motorcycle" and it's about half way down I think.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts