Well I said I'd let you all know what the results where. Biopsy came back inconclusive. Can't tell either way. They did another type of biopsy today, results will be in on Friday, so just a few more days of waiting. But they also did another type of ultrasound, and surgeon thinks it may just be a fiber something or other, but does have some areas that the lines aren't as clear as she'd like it to be, so she can't say for certain one way or another. This waiting game is just obnoxious!! With my family history, I can't take the chance of waiting it out too long. If this biopsy comes back inconclusive, we are just going to do a lumpectomy. It's a 10 mm sized solid mass. Being around mechanics all my life, I said to the doc, "so I got a 10mm socket stuck in my boob"...yep, that's about the size of it!! I'll post back in this thread friday with results.