Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys! Is someone knows a company or a mobile tires installer in Edmonton. I just bought a used shadow sabre and need to change both tires. I know that this service exist for cars not to sure for bike though! thanks in advance for your help

·
Pale Rider
528 Posts
Try the business section of your local phone directory, for "motorcycle repair", and you should find all shops nearby. Try to shop around, and research their reputations, online, before you use them. When you find a good shop/mechanic, take care of them, and they will take care of you -- build a good working relationship with them, if possible. It makes a difference, over time. A good mechanic's professional, and experienced opinion, can save you a lot of headaches, as well as keeping you safe on two wheels. Best of luck! Cheers!
:coffee:

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Try the business section of your local phone directory, for "motorcycle repair", and you should find all shops nearby. :
Fewer and fewer people use, and fewer and fewer businesses advertise in, the phone book anymore. So, I doubt he will find all the shops nearby.

Very few guys get their women by hitting on them the head with a club and dragging them to their cave by their hair anymore, too. 😉

·
Save them all!
4,278 Posts
In New Hampshire we have a couple very active Facebook motorcycle groups, each with a couple thousand members. Might be worth checking out there in your area - see if you have one. Folks are always asking for referrals for stuff like that, and it gives the smaller shops and operations a good avenue to get new customers in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts