Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Driftless Rider
1,485 Posts
Shweet bike.

I think the S+S X-wedge engine would have been a better fit, but that thing is Cool with a capitol C O O L

·
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye
8,665 Posts
Good lookin' bike. I don't know about the riding position being great for cross-continental riding but I'd ride the crap out of it.

·
Save them all!
4,278 Posts
The bare metal with carbon fiber looks great. Fantastic looking metalwork too!

·
7,512 Posts
Wow and Wow!!!!

Absolutely stunning not only in design but function.

Be careful Tim, as a builder of Harley big Twin engines and dyno winning setups, that S&S will put out some serious HP and torque.

I'm thinking high 10's in the quarter at maybe 120 mph+ mph.

Sam:coffeescreen:

·
American Legion Rider
21,231 Posts
Not my style but it's still a very well put together machine. I wouldn't even mind taking it for a spin. Wonder if it will go as fast as it looks like it should kind of ride.:D

·
7,512 Posts
Hog, Your beautiful Electra Glide Ultra would haul oats with that engine in it. If your is stock, then the S&S mill is probably 2.5 times the HP and maybe 50% more torque.

I'd rather have your bike. I could at least stay in the saddle for a while:biggrin:

Love that color on your HD;)

·
American Legion Rider
21,231 Posts
Hog, Your beautiful Electra Glide Ultra would haul oats with that engine in it. If your is stock, then the S&S mill is probably 2.5 times the HP and maybe 50% more torque.

I'd rather have your bike. I could at least stay in the saddle for a while:biggrin:

Love that color on your HD;)

Oh I wouldn't give mine up for that thing. No worry there. And I like that color too. It's ruined me to be open to something else. Just goes so well with what I do on it. It's been on the evening news many times.:71baldboy:

·
Eating GSXRs, Sh***ing CBRs
1,895 Posts
Nice bike, but I hope he's a better operator of a motorcycle than he is a driver of a car. He's got a house up here not too far from my parents. I remember a couple instances of crossing the street to my parents beach and almost getting ran over by a convertible driven by none other than Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor.

-I vaguely remember him almost hitting my dad, too :biggrin:.

·
Troublemaker
2,517 Posts
He paid his dues by being a NARC. How about his DUI's? Paying his dues would have meant living with the sentence he was given for the crime he committed.

Sure he's funny, but he is by no means a model citizen just because he made people laugh.

·
American Legion Rider
21,231 Posts
That part of being a Christian is really tough for many. Especially if you've been hit close. Turn the other cheek just don't cut it but forgive we must. Or we carry the burden and bitterness alone. It's hard I know. That's why I stand by three strikes you're out. I don't seem to get my way there either.

·
Nightfly
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He paid his dues by being a NARC. How about his DUI's? Paying his dues would have meant living with the sentence he was given for the crime he committed.

Sure he's funny, but he is by no means a model citizen just because he made people laugh.
And of course you are an example of a model citizen right? I bet we could scare up a few missteps from your closet if we tried.

People make mistakes dude, I guess you're one who never has. You want that damn drug dealer to pay the rest of his life, no matter how much he gives back to society. You should keep in mind that anyone caught with even a small amount of drugs could be charged with a felony, and that stays with you a life time. It's hard enough to find a decent job, made even tougher with a felony on your record. But then I can see you don't believe in giving second changes.

I weary of people saying that poor character is the only reason for people doing wrong things. Actually, circumstances cause people to act a certain way. It's these circumstances that cause a person's attitude to be affected followed by the weakening of character, not the reverse. If we have no faults of our own we should not take so much pleasure in noticing those in others and judging their lives as being black or white......we all live in shades of gray.

·
7,512 Posts
On October 2, 1978, Allen was arrested in the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport for possession of over 650 grams (1.43 lb) of cocaine. He subsequently pleaded guilty to drug trafficking charges, and provided the names of other dealers in exchange for a sentence of three to seven years rather than a possible life imprisonment. He was paroled on June 12, 1981, after serving two years and four months in Federal Correctional Institution, Sandstone in Sandstone, Minnesota.[16][17][18] Allen had the Federal Bureau of Prisons Register # 04276-040.[19]

In 1997, Allen was arrested for DUI in Birmingham, Michigan, and was recorded as having a 0.15 percent blood-alcohol content.[23] He was sentenced to one year probation. He entered a rehabilitation clinic for alcohol abuse as part of his court obligation

:biggrin:

·
American Legion Rider
21,231 Posts
Strike 2!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts