Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We visited an R750GS, recently, and my spouse and I both were somewhat smitten. It's beautiful to behold, carries great luggage, and has an electronics suite to beat the band. My spouse sat on the bike and turned it on. The new cam timing seems to make a lovely, satisfying rumble. The whole package is very persuasive.

Then again, we know the engines are the first generation "made in China" effort from BMW, and the price tag seems a little high. But dang, it looks great, it sounds great, and that TFT display is fantastic.

Oh, and we can sit on the bike and touch the ground - a big plus.

Neither of us ride off road, so we're not worried about "Gelande-Strasse" capability. Strasse is enough.

Is this the next step when she tires of her G310R?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This thread double posted because I hit the wrong button. Sorry. Please ignore this one. Maybe the admin will delete it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We visited an R750GS, recently, and my spouse and I both were somewhat smitten. It's beautiful to behold, carries great luggage, and has an electronics suite to beat the band. My spouse sat on the bike and turned it on. The new cam timing seems to make a lovely, satisfying rumble. The whole package is very persuasive.

Then again, we know the engines are the first generation "made in China" effort from BMW, and the price tag seems a little high. But dang, it looks great, it sounds great, and that TFT display is fantastic.

Oh, and we can sit on the bike and touch the ground - a big plus.

Neither of us ride off road, so we're not worried about "Gelande-Strasse" capability. Strasse is enough.

Is this the next step when she tires of her G310R?
Could be a lot of fun but not if you never rode off road before. You don't want to dump that one down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts