Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,225 Posts
Copy the vid identifying code from the video. (The stream of letters and numbers after the "=" sign)
In this case, this stream here (mH6oQbckCms)
Click the youtube button. You'll have this pop up:

·
American Legion Rider
20,494 Posts
Copy the vid identifying code from the video. (The stream of letters and numbers after the "=" sign)
Really??? Even this old fart just learned something!!!:thumbsup:

Nowhere have I seen that written. But then I very rarely do YouTube stuff. I'm actually ashamed how long it took me to figure out Photobucket.:D The YouTube link feature now runs a close second.:thumbsdown: Now if I can remember this until I need it to see if it works.:frown:

EDIT: Couldn't wait. Had to try it.

Well I'll be darned!!!!:71baldboy:

·
Registered
116 Posts
About the only one in that entire compilation I had any empathy for was the guy who got clipped by a deer coming from his right (7:38-7:45 mark)...but not too much because the idiot crossed a double yellow line into the opposing lane of traffic before coming back over.

·
Registered
62 Posts

Nowhere have I seen that written. But then I very rarely do YouTube stuff. I'm actually ashamed how long it took me to figure out Photobucket.:D The YouTube link feature now runs a close second.:thumbsdown: Now if I can remember this until I need it to see if it works.:frown:

It's hard to have much sympathy for most of those idiots. In reference to the OP, that's really cool, but I don't think it would look appropriate on my Goldwing. ;)

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,225 Posts

I was watching for the clip where the front end just disintegrated while the fool was attempting a stoppie
Seen some of them before, including the deer one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts