Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long has this site been up?
Have been on a few others for a few years but not like this.
BARF bay area riders forum SF Ca based GREAT group.
ADV Rider ok mainly mods for me.
ZRXOA COOL parts and lots of info Great site for ZRX owners.

·
Very Famous Person
9,928 Posts
--

I may be mistaken, but I believe this site's only been up for about three months. It's doing pretty well. Probably due to the cash rebate which you just missed out on. :p

--

·
8,578 Posts
Welcome to a great forum with a lot of nice and knowledgeable people.

I love San Francisco and have been there many times, first time on my Honeymoon in 1967 and the last time I believe in 1992 as a guest at Bank of America's World Corporate Headquarters, at 555 California ST. I was a Fiduciary for a very large, multi employer pension fund and B of A handled many banking functions for us. I always stayed at the Hyatt Regency at the Embarcadero center. Between those times I visited there many times:biggrin:

You haven't lived until you've driven across the Golden Gate bridge in a 38 ft motorhome, in rush hour traffic;)

Sam:coffeescreen:

·
Driftless Rider
1,540 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin:icon_cool:

I've a brother living in San Fran. I've gotta get out there one of these days

·
American Legion Rider
23,543 Posts
Welcome to a great forum with a lot of nice and knowledgeable people.

I love San Francisco and have been there many times, first time on my Honeymoon in 1967 and the last time I believe in 1992 as a guest at Bank of America's World Corporate Headquarters, at 555 California ST. I was a Fiduciary for a very large, multi employer pension fund and B of A handled many banking functions for us. I always stayed at the Hyatt Regency at the Embarcadero center. Between those times I visited there many times:biggrin:

You haven't lived until you've driven across the Golden Gate bridge in a 38 ft motorhome, in rush hour traffic;)

Sam:coffeescreen:
Or on a motorcycle in fog.:p Not what I would call fun.

·
Very Famous Person
9,928 Posts
--

When I was in rush hour traffic there, I was able to lane split. Loved it! :71baldboy:

--

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,301 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts