Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been riding 50 years and I have to say out of all my bikes my Honda's have always been the best for me. One exception my CB 500 T they really missed on that one.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I don't think the idea is to post new threads with your thread count to gain accessibility. I think the idea is create threads of meaningful value, not just to increase post count/thread count credibility...

Try contributing to other existing threads that you find interesting...in general, forums like to see their members active, but not like this.

Of course, I am a relative newb here myself, but I've run a forum or two myself before, and participated in a number of forum communities in different genres (photography, firearms, pets, Office software,...etc! (and now motorcycles... :) )

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure I understand the last two reply's. I was just introducing myself and talking about my ridding time.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Then make the topic of the thread more relevant than just a count of what number you are on… For instance, this one could have been titled my favorite ride or something along those lines. When your thread title matches the number of threads you have started, the content doesn't appear really valuable or interesting, make sense?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts