Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get yourself to Europe someway, somehow...no excuses!

Do this road in Northern Italy someway, somehow...no excuses!

Taste the whole apple, my friend, taste the whole apple.....

Stelvio Pass!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
OMG if you rode that road, I sincerely thank you & hate you for posting those pics. I'm freakin jealous beyond words!

They make ANY road I've ever ridden to date seem so boring

·
6,952 Posts
"That looks like one road that would be more fun on a scooter than on my 636 Ninja."

Or on my Goldwing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely beautiful pictures by the way. If you took those, you are very talented.

Sam:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"That looks like one road that would be more fun on a scooter than on my 636 Ninja."

Or on my Goldwing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely beautiful pictures by the way. If you took those, you are very talented.

Sam:)
And actually we rode it on a scooter, a Honda Integra or something like that....700cc! Scooter with balls! Over a 100 mph capability on the freeway....Not for sale in the states, I think..... we rented it at a Honda shop in Balzano, Italy.....see this thread, http://www.motorcycleforum.com/showthread.php?t=138210

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG if you rode that road, I sincerely thank you & hate you for posting those pics. I'm freakin jealous beyond words!

They make ANY road I've ever ridden to date seem so boring
Yup... we rode er'....... see the link in the post above.... and you're welcome! I think.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know that road - the famous Stelvio Pass. A lot of riders here go there to test their skills and have an amazing time. May be some day when I get more experienced I will be able to join them :).
Thanks for the great pictures!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts