Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Excise Taxes
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax (currently 44.75 cents per gallon)
Gross Receipts Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Personal Property Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service Charge Tax
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Sales Tax
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Nonrecurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, & our nation was the most prosperous in the world.
We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.

What in the heck happened? Can you spell 'politicians?'

I hope this goes around THE USA at least 545 times!!! YOU can help it get there!!!

GO AHEAD. . . BE AN AMERICAN!!!

Sam Porter

https://www.facebook.com/groups/298417720317296/?multi_permalinks=1368201856672205%2C1368191796673211%2C1368161340009590%2C1368138696678521%2C1368136850012039¬if_id=1574482287512394¬if_t=group_activity#

·
Registered
597 Posts
It hasn't happened yet Sam (at least I don't think so), but I'm waiting for a 'Garden Tax'. Like growing your own Veggies in your own back yard? No problem, just pay a Garden Tax.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I rarely look at my pay stub because I get so angry. When you think about how much un-Constitutional power we acquiesce to, I doubt there is anything we won't go along with these days... except for traditional values, of course. Can't have those archaic things weighting us down!

·
Premium Member
6,367 Posts
In BC if a married couple, or a single person, owns more than one home, and one of them sits empty for a prescribed length of time, it is taxed at 2% of its value. The home sitting empty must be rented out, to help combat the housing shortage. Two problems exist. The government has done nothing but talk about affordable houses. Our Islands Trust does not permit renting houses on out Island.

The tax systems of the land, can often penalize married folks, making living together without benefit of clergy, more financially logical.
Out loony left are definitely creative when it comes to finding new and improved ways to tax.

The current government in BC, recently called the provincial insurance company, a financial disaster. They are the same party that started this disaster in the beginning, about 1972.

UK

·
6,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In BC if a married couple, or a single person, owns more than one home, and one of them sits empty for a prescribed length of time, it is taxed at 2% of its value. The home sitting empty must be rented out, to help combat the housing shortage. Two problems exist. The government has done nothing but talk about affordable houses. Our Islands Trust does not permit renting houses on out Island.

The tax systems of the land, can often penalize married folks, making living together without benefit of clergy, more financially logical.
Out loony left are definitely creative when it comes to finding new and improved ways to tax.

The current government in BC, recently called the provincial insurance company, a financial disaster. They are the same party that started this disaster in the beginning, about 1972.

UK
Another 'Boston Tea party' may be in order and the ask the United States to annex your little Island:)
Sam

·
Premium Member
6,367 Posts
Cascadia is the name for BC, AB, WA, AK and OR. Sometimes we work better between this group, than we do with the rest of Canada or the US. We most definitely do not want CA. The name change for the Salish Sea was done with WA.

UK

·
Registered
23 Posts
Incoming solar tax. Air tax. Yeah also garden tax sounds about right everyone has one potted plant right?
I have been waiting for some political idiot to propose a new "clean air" tax where every person is taxed for the oxygen they consume. You know, kind of like the proposed "carbon use tax".

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Greenville, Ohio taxes the RAIN! The measure the area of your roof or sidewalks and even gravel because somehow the rain that falls on those areas goes directly to the storm sewers??? [ which do not drain to the ditch but are tied to the sanitary sewer] Then there are the increased fees for natural gas without using any, about $35 a month and electricity, about $12 . I have noticed that these fees are pretty much what a low income person pays for gas and electric and they subsidize the rest. so user fees on utilities are a hidden tax. So is the rip off medical insurance used to subsidize drug addicts.

Taxes on farm land in Ohio doubled in Ohio right after the 2008 financial meltdown. After buying my seed, fertilizer, and herbicide, I lost $300 after paying taxes that year. John Kasich can kiss my ass. . After suffering a co- pay insurance raping by hospital greed after my bike wreck, I hurt my hand and it required stitches. I did not get any medical care and let that SOB heal on its own..

My new goal is to find out how the leeches game the system so i can do it myself and get some of my money back. That is you report from Deploraville, Ohio

·
Moderator - Like a crazy cat lady but with bikes!
1,056 Posts
Illinois also seems to want to have a rain tax too. :cautious: Sucks because they suck you in with taxes to the point where you can't afford to move out of state. At this point I'm fully expecting a tax tax. Oh, you're paying taxes? That should be taxed, too!

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,328 Posts
Maryland has had it for a couple of years. I think it finally got repealed.

·
American Legion Rider
18,096 Posts
My new goal is to find out how the leeches game the system so i can do it myself and get some of my money back. That is you report from Deploraville, Ohio
All you have to do is get down to their level and get into one of their rehabilitation programs of any kind. Then just start asking how to get free stuff. They spew out how in detail with exactly how to lie to qualify for some of it. It's crazy the number of ways and very few have good check points to make certain you need it. Or maybe being in a program is the key. Not sure their but I do know they will tell you how once you get in a one of these rehab programs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts