Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The famous "Snake" ride down Mulholland Hwy (in SoCal) is in the middle of the monstrous Woolsey fire that's been burning out of control. Anyone know if the iconic "Rock Store" is still standing?

·
American Legion Rider
26,039 Posts
Do they know the cause of this fire? I don't watch fake news media but maybe they aren't faking this one. Anyone know for sure?

·
Save them all!
4,278 Posts
Crazy, I've seen a lot of the area from RNickymouse's videos on Youtube.

I don't think they know the cause yet, but there was speculation it was tied to a malfunction at a utility company there.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Crazy, I've seen a lot of the area from RNickymouse's videos on Youtube.

I don't think they know the cause yet, but there was speculation it was tied to a malfunction at a utility company there.
Yes. It's not confirmed yet, because they can't get in there, but the power company said there were two transmission problems (separate areas) that may have started the fire.

·
American Legion Rider
26,039 Posts
Well hopefully it isn’t some crazy yo-yo this time.

Sent from phone.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good to hear, thanks for the update. I have relatives in Topanga Canyon and they've been forced to evacuate. While visiting in year's past I've rented from EagleRider and took the ride down Mulholland, the most amazing ride I've ever experienced. Don't know what it'll be like after this inferno.

·
American Legion Rider
26,039 Posts
It will give them an excuse to build yet more homes in the mountains out there. It's a real shame what they've been doing in the name of progress.

Reactions: ketchboy
1 - 9 of 9 Posts