Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To put it very simply, our touring motorcycles rescued us from a lifetime of mediocrity and humdrum activities... Without us thinking about it, without us actually planning it, the bikes gave us the world, and for pennies. Our motorcycle saddle and backpacking tent became literally our seats at the Banquet Of Life..... Once we realized what we had, we embraced it eagerly....we're still embracing it! We'll ride until we no longer can.....

(Below: I just started digitalizing some old photographic slides from our early days....got about 5-10k of them....will keep me busy until I die!)

Canyon Lands!

(A young Red at old Niagara!)

(a beautiful old store front, somewhere in Wyoming, I believe.....)

(a high valley in Switzerland)

(more Switzerland.....)

(an early camp of ours, Maine, I think.......)

·
Very Famous Person
9,681 Posts
--

That's the way it was with my wife and me. We took thousands of photos which we were going to catalogue and put in albums many times over the years. Never happened. I still have a large box of photos. :icon_mad:

Now, with digital, I can put them on my computer (much cheaper) and occasionally send one to someone or post on line. I pretty much only take photos now of trips that I take on my bike and post on trips defined on a website which isn't a chat site, but lists favorite rides around the US and some abroad.

(Mine are posted under "Members--GJRonK". Two examples on this site are this Utah entry , or this Colorado route.)
--

1 - 4 of 4 Posts