Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All,

The Nord of Vietnam is one of the best places for motorbiking on Asia. You will discover deeply the wonderful landscape and colorful people & mystic culture by doing a trip here.

Please see some pictures below about Vietnam and feel free to write to me if you have any questions.

BR,

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The local people is very helpful when you have troubles during the trip. The most impressive landscape in the north of Vietnam is Hagiang province that you see the mountains in the second picture.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Look at those pictures. Do you really want to go touring in a place where you need a dirt bike to get around? I know that I do not. If I wanted an off road adventure there are lots of picturesque places closer to home, and when I stop the locals speak my language.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Riding in Vietnam

Hello Oldman 47,

Yes, you are right because Vietnam is too different in comparation with USA.

Please see some more pictures about our countryside in Vietnam.

Have a nice day!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi riderman,

those pics look amazing- I would certainly LOVE to visit there one day!!!

oldman - - if you feel more comfortable sticking to the USA well that's up to you. Plenty of good roads there too.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
The scenery is outstanding. Please don't get me wrong. I love the look of the countryside and its attractive panoramic view, I am just not ready to tour on a dirt bike.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Road in Vietnam and Bikes

Dear Merlin and Oldman 47,

Thanks so much for your posts and hope to ride with you one day in Vietnam. I will bring our vietnamese culture to you and bring you to the best places in our country following your desires!

Oldman 47, you will always have option about bike and roads, do not worry about that.

Ride & feel, that is my slogan!!!!

·
10,757 Posts
I saw the Vietnam special on top Gear where they rode all the way from South to North. It looked like a great country to ride in for certain.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
top Grear and riding in Vietnam

Good morning,

Yes, that is very amazing to ride from South to North Or North to South in Vietnam. But the best region to explorer by motorbike is the North with karts roads, colorful people and nice landscape.

Hope to see you one day in Vietnam.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts