Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
I'm pretty impressed that they managed to issue a new RGU after only suspending the model for 2 or 3 model years.

·
Registered
257 Posts
The Ultra Limited in Jade Green & Black, now that's a beaut'. AND you have 14 color choices no less.....

·
American Legion Rider
23,769 Posts
I don't need anymore power either but I really like the new Road Glide. Wife is already getting tired of hearing about a new bike and now this. Maybe if I'm a good little boy.

·
Hero of Legend
1,208 Posts
That Dyna Switchback is looking pretty nice, to me.

Although I think the Seventy Two is still my favorite.

I'm genuinely considering buying a brand new Superlow, though. Looks good, plenty of power, and not too shabby on the sticker price.

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,903 Posts
Some Nice Improvements .. Know a few that were waiting on the Roadglide Ultra to come back and am sure some will like the Fatboy and Softail Slim offering a 110" Engine "S" Model

·
Veteran Member
3,275 Posts
If I wasn't already buying the E-Glide Ultra Classic that got dropped in my lap, and was still planning to get the Indian Roadmaster, the new Road Glide Ultra would put a pause in my plans. I've always liked it.

·
American Legion Rider
23,769 Posts
You'll have trade in material after a few years Lurch. By that time those that buy every time there's a new feature or color will be trading in hardly used Road Glides anyway. You get more for your dollar that way.

·
American Legion Rider
23,769 Posts
Some Nice Improvements .. Know a few that were waiting on the Roadglide Ultra to come back and am sure some will like the Fatboy and Softail Slim offering a 110" Engine "S" Model
Will that 110 really be any better than the 103? Or will they be tearing into them trying to get even more out of them just like every other engine size? People are never satisfied. Especially Harley riders. JMHO :D

·
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That 110 CI engine was and is their version of more than adequate horsepower and performance for those that can afford it. Their CVO, 110 option with all the bells and whistles can run close to $40,000;)

The engine is certainly no powerhouse but it is better than anything in the past that the factory produced.

We Harley engine builders were exceeding the 110's horsepower and torque 25 to 30 years ago but this was custom---pay as ya go builds:biggrin:

Sam:coffeescreen:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts