Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,just wondered if anyone saw the series premiere of this show. I saw some and fell asleep, just to see the end of the show and it was pretty funny---funny enough at the end to regret missing some of the middle.

It looks like there is a second chance to see the first show at 8:00 Saturday on Fox. Did anyone like the show? Did anyone see the show?

Regular airtime for the show is 9:30 on Sunday FYI

·
Registered
886 Posts
Sorry I didn't see it so I can't spoil it for you. The premise of being THE last man on earth could mean you could drive any car(Ferrari) or bike(anything you can imagine) But what about the last woman? No don't spoil it for me as I have cable on demand.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I saw it on DVR. Had some funny bits. The thing that slumlord woke up to kinda sunk it for me though. I mean, because, and then, already. Yeah.

·
Left. No, the other left.
209 Posts
Decades ago, I read a book of sci-fi short stories called The Last Man on earth.
One that stuck in my head started
The last man on Earth sat in a room. There was a knock at the door...

(Spoiler - the door was knocked by a woman!!!)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Did see it on cable on demand last night, not bad. It is funny in some ways, makes you think in others like how would you hold up over a long time being alone.

C

·
0 Posts
I watched it but really have no opinion on the show yet. I will say though I would do things much different then the guy on the show.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts