·
Save them all!
4,278 Posts
That's life changing!

:eek:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Frank's next product; The Magic Finger! The next time you need to flip someone off but don't want to take your hand off the bars.

·
Premium Member
8,909 Posts
Wrong

The add is wrong. The land of OZZ, NZ, Japan and England drive on the correct side of the road. Just because a larger number drive on the right hand side, does not make it the correct side.

Unkle Crusty*

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
the Forum is RIPE with "solicitation" today...............geez!! (lol)

-Soupy

·
8,572 Posts
I just ordered one:biggrin:

"Frank's next product; The Magic Finger! The next time you need to flip someone off but don't want to take your hand off the bars."

Wade must have already bought one of those because every time I see his Avatar, he's using it:frown:

Sam:coffeescreen:

·
American Legion Rider
23,527 Posts
Wade must have already bought one of those because every time I see his Avatar, he's using it:frown:
I'm actually surprised that was allowed to fly. I know other sites would have just banned the guy and not even given an explanation because it does show the general attitude of the character. Which we've seen in spades lately.

·
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye
8,665 Posts
I'm actually surprised that was allowed to fly. I know other sites would have just banned the guy and not even given an explanation because it does show the general attitude of the character. Which we've seen in spades lately.
This was my first forum and not knowing how to act or detect sarcasm, I was a bit of a handful when I started this place, if not for the Mods being so lenient I could have been booted. This is a pretty lenient place, you almost have to curse or threaten someone to be booted.

He hasn't broken the rules really, he's just being a PITA.

·
American Legion Rider
23,527 Posts
I understand. I'm just pointing out he's lucky to be here and not other sites I've seen. Or maybe that is why he's here. He's been booted everywhere else. Could be.:D

·
Registered
886 Posts
For all of you that hate that member, what ever happened to ignore? If you ignore someone they eventually go away because no one is paying attention to them. Another word that derives from ignore is ignorance, it seems to go both ways here.

·
8,572 Posts
Who said anything about hating him?:confused:

Apparently ignorance is in the eye of the beholder-yes??:wink:

Sam:biggrin:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Wow,is Wade becoming a phenomenon here?This thread started about a solution to the wave and ended up talking about Wade.You are only feeding him.

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,730 Posts
It's all about original content. (OC) Some folks here, all they ever (apparently) do is read what OTHER people write and complain, criticize, critique, whatever.

I guess they don't realize they could go work on their bike, actually go ride their bike, or for that matter, whack some weeds and then sit down and submit some O.C. with the GOAL of informing, educating, or ENTERTAINING others.

Some of those ALSO cannot realize that they're going to dislike 30% of what I write (intensely), not care about 50%, and actually LIKE 20%. Instead they throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I rather doubt that any of the GROWN MEN on this site are truly that OFFENDED by a picture of someone flippin' the bird.

When the moderator sez "Wade, your avatar has to go," then it will go. Until then, that bird's for you! ;)

So once again, I say...use the ignore button if ya don't like my avatar, my endless boo*sheet, or post some of yer own gosh-danged OC for a change and I'll sit back and critique it for a change.

Just don't post political slams, deny global warming, or promote gun ownership here on this MOTORCYCLE FORUM and think I won't respond in kind.

Tobacco Road, Cpulsar, I've got YOU TWO ahh, "gentlemen" on IGNORE because you can't even be agreeable while you disagree. Suggest you not even bother because it never gets read, at least not by me. Hog, Porky, you guys may (hate, despite, ...) my political leanings but at least you seem to take a fair stance on other issues instead of just making personal attacks, showing meanness, or anger.

And if there's anyone here I have attacked PERSONALLY, not your views or your political leanings, but YOU, PERSONALLY, please accep-t my apology. Or don't.

Several of you HAVE figured out....I really do NOT care what others think about me, my avatar, OR my "narcissistic diatribes." Don't like 'em? Don't read 'em.

For the half-dozen of you who ACTUALLY DO occasionally say "Hey, great piece, that was actually informative, educational, funny, whatever..."

You make it all worthwhile.

I guess I indeed SHOULD be flattered that a completely unrelated thread turns into a discussion of my avatar, lol. With that sort of brand recognition maybe I should run for public office.

What do you think, Dog Catcher? ;)

·
FTW ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is that the thing here now on this forum. Post a new thread about something which in turn morphs into a Wade thread?

·
American Legion Rider
23,527 Posts
Sad isn't it. I've just gone to ignoring anything wade for the most part.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts