4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends!
Please help me with a first bike.
I have two favorites:
Honda Rebel 300 ABS and Yamaha MT-03 ABS
And I have a requirement for them:
0. Easy handling and riding.
1. High prevalence (most stores must have spare parts anytime!)
2. Сomfortable work by courier (all day in the saddle!)
3. Fuel economical
4. Have the opportunity to put a box for things (the size of two or three car batteries)
5. High reliability
P. S. Sorry for my English :(

·
Registered
652 Posts
Welcome!

I think either of those will meet all your requirements. Honda will probably do a little better with mpg but the Yammie is likely to keep your interest longer as you get more experience.

And your English is better than many who were born here! :LOL:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome!

I think either of those will meet all your requirements. Honda will probably do a little better with mpg but the Yammie is likely to keep your interest longer as you get more experience.

And your English is better than many who were born here! :LOL:
Thank you :)
What do you think about handling and riding of these bikes? Two different construction - one bike is like "cruiser" and another like "sport". They must have different controllability? I want to have "easy" bike :)

·
Registered
652 Posts
Thank you :)
What do you think about handling and riding of these bikes? Two different construction - one bike is like "cruiser" and another like "sport". They must have different controllability? I want to have "easy" bike :)
I can't answer that for you. Everyone is unique and has their own preferences but, as a general rule, most people find the cruiser style to be easier to start.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts