Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother's having some medical problems so I'm headed to Alabama again. A warm sunny day across most of the country and motorcycles everywhere. Keep him in your prayers his name is Mark.

I considered riding my big Kawasaji but these cross country trips require leaving very early in the morning when it's still pretty cold and driving when I'm fairly tired which I don't want to do on a motorcycle.

Still it's great to see the boys of summer all out on the roads again

·
Aging & Worn
4,517 Posts
"Summer?" Did he actually say "Summer?!" Geez.......it's not even Spring here yet!!

Wade, I gotta get a job like yours........you sure do have a lot of time for travel!!

-Soupy

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The road I took this morning even though I wasn't on the motorcycle was departing Fayetteville Arkansas on 74 through Huntsville picking up 412 to Alpena just a beautiful road twisties sweepers light traffic everything you could ever want on a motorcycle if you haven't ridden Northwest Arkansas the Ozarks come on out you just got you won't believe how great it is. The curious thing were all the abandon chicken coops apparently this is a large chicken raising area at one time and I don't know what happened.

·
American Legion Rider
18,651 Posts
There you go letting the secret out about Arkansas.

·
6,504 Posts
Lots of Chickens are walking north to illegally cross the Canadian border where they will be granted political asylum immediately (Sound familiar?) and residence on a 'Free range poultry farm' where they will be given a name and papers and eventual retirement, with little fear of being executed to make USA Fajitas.;)

I will pray for your Brother!:)

Sam:coffeescreen:

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone meds successfully controlled my brother's epilepsy for forty years but now he's having seizures again fell and broke his neck fortunatley wasn't paralyzed but a lot of rehab ahead as well as his intellectual disability. Looking into assisted living situations for him but he resists ANY change. Important for me to keep MY head on straight in this situation

Here's an Arkansas picture but they really don't do Highway 14 justice.

Attachments

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,518 Posts
Will keep your brother in our thoughts and prayers

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
You and your brother will remain in my prayers. I hope they find another drug or set of drugs that work for him.

·
Shaper Of All Things Metal
2,802 Posts
Praying your brother can feel God's peace in this situation and for you as well as you deal with difficult decisions.

·
American Legion Rider
18,651 Posts
That's a tough situation. You and your brother are in our prayers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts