Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CBR1000RR; 2018 CBR1000RR SP
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Suns out, sky is blue, temperatures are comfortable, yeah, its that time of year again. I might be going for a ride later this week, (as a passenger). Beats sitting here wishing I could ride. ;);)
Glad you you can go ride ... even as a passenger!

So nice. Froze my @$$ off riding all winter.
Yup, I rode in the winter, too, but only when it's dry. Pretty tough without a hand warmer.

·
On The Road Again!
3,838 Posts
The sun was out today here too!
I got out and added another 60 miles to the Goldwing's odometer.

·
American Legion Rider
23,605 Posts
Yeah, suns out and I'm playing farmer still. Or really I'm still cleaning up from last years tornado as I finished the mowing. I'll soon be able to get a ride in after a little more fence repairs and trees trimmed back. It's never ending when you live in the sticks.

·
8,592 Posts
I had an organized SPYDER club ride this morning but alas, rain was needed I guess so stayed home and started the weekly mowing fiasco of fighting 7 acres of bouncing HELL.o_O I managed to mow maybe 75% of the yard between Cloud Bursts and getting soaked.

Around here, in SW Missouri if ya don't mow about once per week, you may need to use a Tractor and bale the thick Fescue!

Sam:)

·
Premium Member
8,938 Posts
Yeah, suns out and I'm playing farmer still. Or really I'm still cleaning up from last years tornado as I finished the mowing. I'll soon be able to get a ride in after a little more fence repairs and trees trimmed back. It's never ending when you live in the sticks.
I got the 6 foot rear blade back from the welder. $100 to fix. Bashed too many large rocks with it. I smoothed out the area that the big trucks had made a mess of. Then sprinkled some bird seed. A bit of sun and rain, and maybe some new grass will grow. The Triumph is the main wheels now, but Noddy is using too much fuel. Bluzu will go to the shop for service. When he is running, I will have a chat with the carbs on Noddy. 36mm Mikuni diaphragm, the same as on one of the Suzukis. I need needle valves and seals. UK

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The sun was out today here too!
I got out and added another 60 miles to the Goldwing's odometer.
Nice distance !

Happy farming. Be on the road soooooon.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Victoria on the bottom of the big island, is the first place in Canada, to get them in the spring. We take pics and send them to the folks in the far East, who still have snow. UK
I saw the blooms on the news the other morning. Very nice.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not a cloud in the sky ... a high pressure is sitting on top of us for the rest of the week ... riding haven days ... 60's - 70's

·
On The Road Again!
3,838 Posts
Nice, Arthur!
That sky in your photo looks just like the sky here today!
Clear blue, not a cloud in sight.
My buddy and I put about 100 miles on the Goldwings today.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts