9,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, one flip was enough:crying:

Sam:nerd:

·
MOD / Rider / Mechanic
1,507 Posts
How about NO flip!! Even better!!
Any time I assert the bird it never goes well. Someone's ego gets ruffled and it becomes more stress than it could have been if just left alone.

·
Resident of Munchkin Land
230 Posts
Any time I assert the bird it never goes well. Someone's ego gets ruffled and it becomes more stress than it could have been if just left alone.
Agreed with you and Soupy. I used to do that in my younger days but it's really not worth it especially when riding a motorcycle.

·
Registered
2021 CanAm Spyder RT
3,938 Posts
Must better to get one of those jackets with a big picture on the back of a hand flipping the bird. This way you "give the finger" to everyone you pass and show that you a REAL BIKER!

Reactions: FlipFlop

·
Moderator - Loves All Motorcycles
1,251 Posts
Aggression doesn't work in a motorcyclist's favour.

This is why I always shake my head at the squids that punch out mirrors, kick doors, and try to assault drivers if their windows are open. Car didn't see you speeding up on them, so you punched their mirror off? Ah yes, they're sure to see a motorcycle the next time without a mirror.

It's not good for your sanity or your blood pressure. And one day that stuff will catch up to you one way or another.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not if your bike is faster:grin:

Sam:nerd:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
His problem.

Sam:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.