Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
It hurts when I pee
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sitting here thinking and it struck me..................

With the new purchase I'm making it will be TDA. What is this you might ask ??????????

Two Dudes Approved. This will be my first motorcycle I've owned that I can take a member of the same sex for a ride and not get funny looks for doing it. :biggrin:

This will help my ego a lot when my HD/Honda friends break down and need a lift to get a pickup truck to haul it home. :71baldboy:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
You definitely have a good valid point there, agreed!

But the "same sex passenger" issue is a biased concept..

=> 2 hot chicks riding together is and always will be approved :D doesn't matter if their tandem or (ahem) abreast :rolleyes:

·
American Legion Rider
21,081 Posts
Uh oh. Did another can of worms get opened?:D

·
American Legion Rider
21,081 Posts
:coffeescreen:

·
Registered
518 Posts
I see pictures all the time from outside the US of two dudes on a motorcycle. That's a funny song, by the way. I ain't too keen on it, but what two dudes do on their three wheeler is their business.

·
Premium Member
7,590 Posts
2 up

I have had a 6' 4" Australian on the back of my 68 350 Kawasaki. And four bags ( Called sacks in Hawaii ) of groceries and 24 beer. Of course we got funny looks.
Unkle Crusty*

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Back in the early 80's, prior to taking the BRC, I relied heavily on a male friend that I went to High School with, who had been a motorcycle rider for as long as I'd known him.

At one point, we set aside a day that we both had free, and he rode me on his Kawasaki 750cc bike (extended flat seat, not cruiser)to a motorcycle Dealership, to get my feet wet "looking" at potential bikes.

It felt a LITTLE weird, but we were both straight married guys who didn't think twice about it. But I DID think ONCE about it (lol) at the time. I shrugged it off almost immediately, since we were like "brothers" and it seemed "fine."

Which begs the point, guys..........if you came upon a guy in need of a ride for whatever reason.........would YOU hesitate??????

-Soupy

·
Troublemaker
2,517 Posts
Which begs the point, guys..........if you came upon a guy in need of a ride for whatever reason.........would YOU hesitate??????

-Soupy
I would stay there with him while we waited for his buddy with a Slingshot to get there. Hopefully he has a phone with him so I don't have to loan him that too.

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
Two Dudes Approved. This will be my first motorcycle I've owned that I can take a member of the same sex for a ride and not get funny looks for doing it.
So, you trade in your motorcycle to get a trike, then you trade in the trike to get a Slingshot so you can take other dudes for a ride?

<polite cough>

·
It hurts when I pee
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was pointing out a good deed I can do for my fellow bikers, and the thread turns into this perverted nightmare.............. :coffeescreen::coffeescreen: Bunch of sicko's........... :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
7,590 Posts
Land of Ozz

Only two dozen beers? Wasn't the Aussie thirsty?
Not wanting to start a fight, but I found the Aussies, to be mediocre rugby players that could not hold their beer.
Just watched the French beat them the other day.

Unkle Crusty* And Suburbs in Avondale, Auckland is my club.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts