Motorcycle Forum banner
121 - 140 of 149 Posts

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
Ya gotta stay hydrated right??. I like the Miller too. I like Coors Banquet and if out at a pub a Guinness is always welcome.
Believe it or not my doc said I was very very low on H2O. So next vist after a couple weeks of binge drinking, I was right in the acceptable area. These docs are killing us with this no drinking garbage.
:rofl2:

Reactions: Porky

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
For some reason I can't post a link to the NYpost article.
Are you getting any error messages? Are you using the FULL http: or https: address? Are you doing a copy/paste of the address? If you don't get the full address, all bets are off. Also, sometimes they move things AFTER they post articles so even with the full address it might not work, so in that case it's not your fault or the systems but theirs. There are a lot of reasons why you might have trouble posting what looks like a valid link. Not that any of this will help you but I put it out there to consider.

·
Read Only
1,422 Posts
Larry, my recent pic's have been taken with my Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max, 512 GB. It currently holds 2,153 Photos.

Our fellow Friends and Members all seem to take fantastic Pictures that are so beautiful that they seem Professionally rendered!

Sam :bigthumb:
Most of my best pics were taken with a Canon Ixus 95IS compact camera. Sadly it has died, but I got nearly 15 years use out of it. So I'm not complaining.

When I did my 6 month European backpacking tour in the late '70s, I bought a secondhand Praktica in Holland and also bought a small zoom and a wide angle lens. That camera took excellent pics.

All pics were slides and last year I started going through the slides and creating digital pics. It was slow work and took me a long time, but hey couldn't go anywhere anyhow. Then my PC started having problems so I transferred all files to an external HDD so I could reformat the PC drive. But for some reason some files failed to transfer - including my 'slides' folder and a few other picture folders and some other files.

I'm not sure that I could be bothered converting the slides again.

·
Read Only
1,422 Posts
I went to Japan in 2009. I really only went there to see Mt Fuji. I didn't know that it was only visible for a few months of the year, and the month that I went - nadda.

This is a pic from an adjoining mountain cable car which in the right time gives excellent views of Fuji - apparently.

I was looking out the window and thought that it was a surreal, sci-fi kind of moment, so took this pic.

Sky Cloud Atmosphere Fog Electricity

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
View from my back garage door last spring on a very foggy morn, shortly after my youngest daughter and I "refurbished" all the gates on our fence...

Plant Sky Atmosphere Tree Natural landscape

121 - 140 of 149 Posts