Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am slowly putting together a 1970 Suzuki T350 and don't know where/how to mount the bracket for the rear brake light switch. The parts diagram does not show the mounting point and I can't figure out where it goes. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

·
Six-String Jockey
1,858 Posts
Yo Grumpy.
I might be able to help you. My bike, (Hustler) a 1972 Suzuki T250, and your bike, a '70 T350, have very similar frames and assorted parts. So take a look at the following photos. I'm sure they'll help. Also, Hustler says, "You're welcome." He didn't even charge me a modeling fee. It's a win!

Anyway . . . take a look. I used a mirror in the second photo to make everything visible.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do on the pics. About half way through the restore and having lots of fun. My first two stroke Suzuki twin. Am fond of the GT380 and GT550 and need to acquire one of those one of these days.

·
Six-String Jockey
1,858 Posts
Will do on the pics. About half way through the restore and having lots of fun. My first two stroke Suzuki twin. Am fond of the GT380 and GT550 and need to acquire one of those one of these days.
Hopefully you've checked out "Shredder's Stable"? There's a trouble-making GT550 in there. :biggrin:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There sure is a nice 550 in there as well as a bunch of other scoots that you can ship my way at any time....attitudes or not!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts