Motorcycle Forum banner
621 - 640 of 700 Posts
The X6 Hustler or T20 or Super 6, (depending on your country of origin) was the bike that saved the company from extinction back in the mid 60's. The first production 6 spd, as well as the first 250cc bike that could do the "ton". Also first Suzuki with oil injection called "Posi-Force".
Here's mine!:)

I went to a large Suzuki dealership for some oil for it, and the young counter parts employee had never even heard of it. Guess the history of his employer wasn't interesting.:confused:

1964 Suzuki MD 50. This Bike is called the "Collegian" or 50 Sports Standard and is similar to an M15 or M15-2. It's a sweet little survivor! I have no plans to mess with it, just ride it and enjoy!:biggrin:

.....love the unusual speedo on the early small Suzuki's, sorta backwards or upside down looking to me:confused:

The Honda with the blue tank with black stripe in about the third row: is that a 1972 CL350? CL175? I'm guessing 350...?

Can't seem to get them in a single shot. I would need a good wide angle lens to do that.
Actually they are not all in the same location anyway.
You can seem some more pics of the shop area in this post.

The Honda with the blue tank with black stripe in about the third row: is that a 1972 CL350? CL175? I'm guessing 350...?
The blue & black scrambler is a CL450 K4 (1971) Paint scheme was the same for the CL350 and CL175.

Back to Suzuki pics.
Here's one I let go this past summer (just too new for me:biggrin:). Suzuki's smallest cruiser. First year model of the GN125 (1982)

Even had an LED Gear Position indicator. Mileage was less than a thousand when I got it.

During the mid '60s, Suzuki also had a little step through to compete with Honda's Cubs, it was called a "Suzy" or the model name of M31.
Here's my example.

...it also has an auto clutch similar to the Honda 50's.

621 - 640 of 700 Posts