Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Suzuki M50 Boulevard Limited Edition and am looking for a sissy bar. With so much variety out there, it is a little overwhelming.

What would you recommend? Is installation fairly easy? What about the ones with the luggage rack attached?

Thanks,

Darrin

·
Powder Coating Service Austin Texas
872 Posts
i cant really tell you which one to get, and i'm not really up on what is available, but... i can say whatever you get it will be easy, it's usually a few nuts and bolts and about ( this ) much common sense. the rest is easy. :)

as long as you're trying to put it on the right direction, aren't trying to attach it to your handlebars and you have a basic set of -metric- tools, you should have little to no problem installing a sissy bar.

if you don't have a basic set of metric tools, it's more than worth it to go buy a metric socket set and some wrenches.. you can pretty much disassemble the entire bike with just those two things, and maybe a socket extension...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.