Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help.

I am rebuilding a 1990 DR250S it does not have a battery but has what looks like a capacitor (hence no battery). This is a dual purpose bike as it has all the necessary lights, indicators etc.

The wiring is in a mess, I am trying to find a wiring diagram for this bike. I have searched the web without success and the diagrams in the Clymer workshop manual are all with battery.

Any help I can get in locating the wiring diagram for this bike without a battery will be most appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but I have this manual and all the diagrams are with a battery, so the wiring is different to that of my bike.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think so because there is a capacitor and a six wire indicator relay that is properly mounted on brackets that are part of the set up behind the headlight. Furthermore in my earlier search on info on the DR250S I came across someones project DR250S that they had rebuilt and within the pictures I noticed the exact same set up and components. Unfortunately I did not save the web site. I am trying to find it again so that I can contact the person to see if they can help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts