Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
19,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do hope everyone is taking the survey that you see in the lower right hand corner if on a computer. Not sure where it is on a phone. But it's your chance to let your voice be heard. Being silent helps no one.

Maybe this link will work as well...
Survey

·
Registered
418 Posts
I had no idea there's a survey. It is not showing up on my computer. In that right-hand column I see an "About this Discussion" box, a "Motorcycle Forum" box, and a "Popular Communities" box (along with some ads).

·
American Legion Rider
19,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I had no idea there's a survey. It is not showing up on my computer. In that right-hand column I see an "About this Discussion" box, a "Motorcycle Forum" box, and a "Popular Communities" box (along with some ads).
That's really odd but I wonder if there's one too many things turned off in your preferences. Here's what it looks like from another VerticleScope site...

Here's how intrusive it is on a phone. You have to take it or forget there just to continue.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,005 Posts
I do hope everyone is taking the survey that you see in the lower right hand corner if on a computer. Not sure where it is on a phone. But it's your chance to let your voice be heard. Being silent helps no one.

Maybe this link will work as well...
Survey
I see nothing. What link are you talking about John?
The last word in Larry's post

1 - 7 of 7 Posts