Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else gotten a email asking you to do a survey by yasirbh?
I have gotten 2 messages, anyone else?

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,838 Posts
I don't think I have my email listed here.

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So if you get a private message where does it go? I get notified by email that I have a private message. I have gotten 2 private message about a survey.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,838 Posts
Paula,

At the top of the message board in a pull down "user cp" or something like that. Click on it and it will open your profile. Down the left side you will see a private messages section.

You can read your messages from there.

·
So long
2,739 Posts
Has anyone else gotten a email asking you to do a survey by yasirbh?
I have gotten 2 messages, anyone else?
I have not.

Paula,

At the top of the message board in a pull down "user cp" or something like that. Click on it and it will open your profile. Down the left side you will see a private messages section.

You can read your messages from there.
Upper right under your welcome there is a link to private messages.

Under User CP navigate using left navigation list to Edit Options. You can control who can send you private messages.

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
I got one also. I was kind of wondering if he's the same guy that flooded the different sections a week or so ago. I still have the copy of the email he sent me, I haven't deleted it yet.

Paula you can set your private messages so that they only show up when you log into the Forum. I used to get those in my email also but I changed the setting. I'm not sure if you found that or not but if not let me know and I'll see if I can find it for you.

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,879 Posts
As a rule I respond to PM but declined on this Survey thing .. If truly want to know what I ride where I've ridden, etc.. Feel free to ask out here in a post ..

·
American Legion Rider
21,200 Posts
Well I go ahead and do their little survey thing but cut it off at personal info. Reason is these are usually college students forced to use the tool they do and must show the work. I see no problem telling them what bike or even how old when it is in a range of ages or what I like or don't like about a subject. It's up to them to make some kind of wild guess what it all means and I doubt seriously if they get it right anyway. But it helps them get credit for the class and in some cases their degree.

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As a rule I respond to PM but declined on this Survey thing .. If truly want to know what I ride where I've ridden, etc.. Feel free to ask out here in a post ..
I agree. I didn't think anything about it but then he sent another message. I didn't open to see what it was about.

·
American Legion Rider
21,200 Posts
I agree. I didn't think anything about it but then he sent another message. I didn't open to see what it was about.
His little survey didn't even work on the first mailing. Wonder if his instructor will ever know about that so he/she can down grade him. NOPE!:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts