Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to The Forum but just wanted to let people know about Super Rat racing in Bellingham Washington who take money from hardworking people and don't deliver motorcycles.... been almost 15 years and I can't get my motorcycle out of them....carl bjorklund is running the show and is completely shut me down I would get a lawyer but like I said I'm a working man . If they were in California I would have handled it already anyone got any ideas ?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,140 Posts
Talk to a Lawyer, not people not aware of all the facts, on a public forum, where words could be used against you in a slander case.

Welcome to the forum.

Sam

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Talk to a Lawyer, not people not aware of all the facts, on a public forum, where words could be used against you in a slander case.

Welcome to the forum.
View attachment 60703
Sam
Slandering

Welcome to the forum.
View attachment 60703
Sam

Welcome to the forum.
View attachment 60703
Sam
not worried about slander .....it's all true . Just letting people know what they're about ....I would welcome a lawsuit ! He is a sack of shite ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts