Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, im new too all this but i'd like too see all your points of views.
I wanna get my first bike and I understand used is the way to go, i've been doing my research seems like the only decent priced motorcycle used is from a dealership. Its a 2015 ninja 300 abs with 1081 miles looks really nice too they have the priced listed 2799. I checked kelly blue book seems like the typical listing is 3799 for these also I tried too see if the dealership might lower the price but they wouldn't budge saying they already marked it down too much as is. Theirs also honda cbf 300 and cbrs brand new for 2999 so not sure what you all would advise would be best? Its not like I don't have the funds but im trying to save if i can. Appreciate any feedback thank you guys for your time!

·
Registered
59 Posts
If it were me, if a new bike is only a few hundred more than something used, I'd go with the new bike, provided it fits you well.

·
American Legion Rider & sub-Administrator
25,278 Posts
WELCOME, and

Make a few more posts here and the rest of the site will open to you. This is the spambot control at work.
The sites attempt to insure you are a real person and not a spambot. Other members like to know they
are welcoming a real person.:smile: #welcome

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Get a dirt bike, or a dual purpose bike. Learn to ride, see if you even really like to ride. These types of bikes will usually sustain less damage when you drop them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Go to dealerships ask to sit on various bikes to see how they feel. Find one that feels good when you sit on it. Make sure it isnt too heavy feeling or to tall or short. Also if you dont have experience with motorcycles at all get one with a smaller engine. When learning how to ride you want something that is comfortable and not intimidating so you can concentrate on learning to ride

1 - 5 of 5 Posts