Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,925 Posts
Interesting Video but guess we can just agree to disagree .. The newer Road Glide 15 & up feels far more comfortable to me with far less Buffeting and Turbulence with Frame Mount Fairing .. On a Test Ride just remember they Stock Model Road Glide have that tiny wimpy POS for a windshield put an 8-9 inch Windshield maybe in your case due to your height a 10-12 " makes all the difference in the world ..

·
Very Famous Person
10,009 Posts
Interesting Video but guess we can just agree to disagree .. The newer Road Glide 15 & up feels far more comfortable to me with far less Buffeting and Turbulence with Frame Mount Fairing .. On a Test Ride just remember they Stock Model Road Glide have that tiny wimpy POS for a windshield put an 8-9 inch Windshield maybe in your case due to your height a 10-12 " makes all the difference in the world ..
--

I don't think the video was that informative, however, as you mention a taller windshield for less buffeting; for me it would be necessary to have a wider one. Do they make 50 inchers? :crying:

--

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,925 Posts
Just Pointing out Windshield Height can be a Factor Regardless of style mount .. My 6" Factory OEM Windshield on the Chieftain Dark Horse Sucked Went to a 12" Tomahawk Long Ride Shield Flip Style, Because is adjustable, Can Move it Down and have great Visibility and Air if desired, when Cold or Wet can Slide it all the way Up and stop all wind and the flip blows all the rain over ,my head as well .. They also have it in 14" for Taller Riders ..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts