Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, so far, nothing !
Lebara.es is offering 3 Gb for 25 euro.
So, as its an online only thing, I bought a prepaid Master Card and put 30 euros on it.
Bought the 3 Gb data thing, for 30 days.
Then put the Sim, in my TP link M5350

And ....Nothing happened,.... so I mailed Lebara.es, and after a detailed explanation, it sounds like their plans only work in Smartphones, not Wifi spots
Waste o money there then !

On top of that, I took the HP G 62 to the local computer shop, and explained that the WiFi had stopped working.
The guy had the laptop, for 24 hrs, said he had a lot of problems, and could not understand the problem...
Because now, for whatever he did, that even he, does not understand,..
It now connects to his shop Wi Fi... But....nowhere else !
So, whereas before, I was looking at a perhaps burned out WiFi card or whatever they are. That is evidently not the case.

The irritating thing is, I can connect to a WiFi site, and get " Signal Excellent"
& "No Connexion "
So then I use the Windows 7 thing to look for solutions, and it comes back with Windows could not resolve the problem...

So, unless anyone here , has a better Idea, the HP G 62 is either heading for the recycle bin, or a creative Youtube demise....

Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well, so far, nothing !
Lebara.es is offering 3 Gb for 25 euro.
So, as its an online only thing, I bought a prepaid Master Card and put 30 euros on it.
Bought the 3 Gb data thing, for 30 days.
Then put the Sim, in my TP link M5350

And ....Nothing happened,.... so I mailed Lebara.es, and after a detailed explanation, it sounds like their plans only work in Smartphones, not Wifi spots
Waste o money there then !

On top of that, I took the HP G 62 to the local computer shop, and explained that the WiFi had stopped working.
The guy had the laptop, for 24 hrs, said he had a lot of problems, and could not understand the problem...
Because now, for whatever he did, that even he, does not understand,..
It now connects to his shop Wi Fi... But....nowhere else !
So, whereas before, I was looking at a perhaps burned out WiFi card or whatever they are. That is evidently not the case.

The irritating thing is, I can connect to a WiFi site, and get " Signal Excellent"
& "No Connexion "
So then I use the Windows 7 thing to look for solutions, and it comes back with Windows could not resolve the problem...

So, unless anyone here , has a better Idea, the HP G 62 is either heading for the recycle bin, or a creative Youtube demise....

Thanks in Advance
Before it goes the way of the dodo bird here are a couple of things to try.
First backup anything important to an external device.
Since it is an HP you should be able to restore it to just like you took it out of the box.
There are a couple of ways to do this.
If you made the recovery disks, boot from them and follow the directions on screen to do a factory restore.

If you can't use the disks then there is another way. When you first turn it on at the bottom of the screen it will say something like Press F11 for restore. This will also allow you to do a factory restore.

If you didn't make the disks, make them. This is the only way to allow you to do a recovery should your hard drive fail.

This may or may not solve the problem. A lot of tines it is just corrupt software.:coffee:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts