Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Premium Member
Okay. I thought a stroll in South Chicago was quite refreshing, enlightening, scary maybe, probably will not do that again. I used to go to the boat show at McCormick Place.

UK

American Legion Rider
Nah, that's too fast dancing for me. I like it slow and sexy.:D :D :D

Charlie Tango Xray
Aww, are you all still being fed BS about the big bad scary city of Chicago? Its not even in the top ten baddest places in the country. I'm a white boy who grew up, owned a business, and earned a great living for 35 years in the Englewood neighborhood. As often happens in areas that grew up around factories and jobs, it's felt the affects of all the jobs getting shipped out of the country by the billionaires. As usual, those that are left with no where else to go (Would you recommend any job offerings in your town/neighborhood?) get blamed for the decline. Besides, Chicago is doing much better then many cities in the rust belt. If you have any questions about places to see and the best food/restaurants on the planet, feel free to ask. ;)

We all know what has caused Chicago's problems and what neighborhoods those diseases emanate from and what caused the problems there and will continue to do so.:unsure:

Sam

Registered
--

Stop complaining about your life! There are literally people living in Ilinois. 馃槬

--
Well I'm not complaining, I think Illinois is a great place for all the pilgrims to live! I'm thinking more should move there. And, I'm thankful for all that live there and like it who are going to stay there!

Just teasing folks!

Registered
Not complaining today! (Even though the weather ain't fit for ducks.) Got my right eye lasered so I can see again and on the 28th, they'll do their slicing and dicing and fix my left eye! Be ready to ride come spring!!!

Registered
You guys talking about Illinois, and Chicago, (two different things, by the way), should probably be out riding instead of talking.

I live in Chicago, and I rode yesterday and the day before, and at least two days out of every week for the last year, except for one week in January 2020, and a couple weeks in February 2019.

So, maybe Chicago is the one place where a MAN can live and ride all year around.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts