Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to get a sticker kit and have it professionaly applied we only changed one thing and that was to have carbon wrap inside the air rams rather than just plain black.
Its not Speciale colours but I never wanted it to be something its not and the red though very nice needed to be broken up I am very happy with the job will see how good the decals are afte 2-4-6-12 months.
The chap fitting them said they were of good quality materials.
Cheers.

Attachments

·
American Legion Rider
25,885 Posts
Would clear coating them be a good idea? Especially if you are concerned.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Burst from the seller stated that they donot need clear coating so we will see the guy fitting them has his own paint/panel business who also wraps bikes he did another V4 with the ARUBRA set of decals different from my set were $198/Euros + fit (8 Hrs) that other V4's set was $350/Euros + fit (11 Hrs)
He said the materials used in this kit is exactly the same as the stuff he has just started using and said it was good quality stuff.

If I do clear coat it then I am stuck with them at least if it fails they can be removed but thanks for the reply.

·
American Legion Rider
25,885 Posts
I just thought you were looking for a permanent solution. I agree, if at some point you want them removed then clear coat is not the way to go. I wish I had clear coated my whole bike. I mean the colored panels that I have some graphics on. The graphic have clear coat but I wish I had it all done and several coats to boot. But that's different than what you have. But I understand where you are.:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts