Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MENS' LEATHER WINTER GAUNTLET GLOVE W/ RAIN COVER sold on Amazon.com by Leatherbull.com for $24.99
The leather appears synthetic, and is thin. The description states they are insulated however my fingers tell me otherwise. The wide cuff does fit over my jacket, and does prevent the wind for going up my sleeve. However I will need to use and additional insert to keep my hands warm. The price is good, but I got what I paid for. Should you choose get a pair of these gloves, go one size bigger so you will have the extra room for an insert.
Additionally the gloves are manufactured in Pakistan.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Spending more for higher quality is spending less. When you spend say, $70 on a great pair of gloves, that is much better than spending $25 for crappy gloves multiple times trying to find that good and cheap pair.

(;

·
Shut up and Ride!
904 Posts
I spent $70 on gloves and they tore the very next day! Immediately returned them for a $60 pair, got 10 bucks back and better quality gloves. Sometimes price isnt everything! :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
i think this is truly where the saying, "you get what you pay for" applies. cheaper gloves just won't last as long as the pricier ones. but if you by a pair for $35 that lasts one season and onther pair for $70 that lasts two seasons, it's a wash. i think i'd rather refresh every season at the same cost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts