Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To All,

I here to let everyone know that I am starting an MC which will comb the United States. It will not be a law enforcement club, 1% club, support club, riding club, social club, military club, iomc.....etc. I will except all who love to ride on a case by case basis. There will be a hang-around period, a prospecting period and finally if you make it, a patching in period. We are looking for prospective members from each state to get this going country wide. Mother Chapter will soon be up. I will not post everything on the internet so if you are interested hit me up and I will get back to you. You must be no younger then 18. You must have a motorcycle that will keep up. You must have a strong desire to meet new people and be part of a brotherhood that will last forever. You must be willing to stand for what you believe in 24/7 and be willing to stand for the brother next to you. If you are interested in becoming part of something good leave a reply or send me a message. We will be free riders! We will ask nobody for permission for what we can wear or where we can go. I'm not looking to step on toes. I'm looking for respect just like everyone else in the MC world. I did my part in WAR for this country and now I'm ready to provide in on another level within my own brotherhood!

·
8,613 Posts
Wow, what a strange post!:confused:

I see no carrot at the end of your stick? Why would anyone want to be a "Prospect" for a club with no substance other than someone that just wants to start a riding club and be the leader?

Good luck.

Sam:biggrin:

·
The 43rd Poser
440 Posts
Just a penny's worth of advice.

If you want to start a "traditional 3 piece patch" MC, go to your local COC, find out who is the dominant club, and try to get a sit down.

Otherwise, with all due respect, you are asking for trouble.

·
American Legion Rider
23,700 Posts
Otherwise, with all due respect, you are asking for trouble.
I just figured that was the whole idea.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,370 Posts
Good luck with that

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Takes MONEY to get a decent club going........you sponsoring (funding) the whole thing yourself? I doubt it.

Let's see the patch...........

Tell us more about who you are, where you are, etc..

Tell us more about how many members you currently have; what your agenda is; how you plan on keeping a National organization fluid and functional............

-Soupy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good Morning Soupy1957,

Honestly I didn't even want to post on here or any forum for that matter because it just brings negativity as you can see. Everyone is so interested in giving respect to clubs that do not follow the law and live to intimidate other. I'm not going to let anyone on here or face to face tell me where I can ride or what colors I can wear. I am a United States Marine Vet. I have hung and rode with 1%ers, 1% support clubs, riding clubs, everyone, I really mean all. I even gave chance to the IOMC. I'm not saying that everyone is bad. I just choose not to put myself in that mix. I have my reasons and there is no need to explain unless you have a lot of spare time to listen.

Like I mentioned in the post. This is a new MC that is forming. We just got done with the center patch and by we I mean my other founder. There are 2 of us founders (Marine Grunt & Air Force PJ) and 25 more soon to be members, ready to go.

As far as the name I will give that to you when I finish putting a copyright on it if you are still interested after this email. We are all military so far from every branch. Does not mean you need a DD-214 to get in. We will except all American Patriots on a case by case basis. We will not discriminate against anyone. I am far from racist. We will not abuse cops but we will fight for our rights as bikers. This will be an all male club. It will be non profit and will work on dues, donations, get2gethers, and bike runs. We know what we are doing but that dosen't mean we won't take advice. I'm still learning everyday and if you know anything about the biker world, it's very complicated. I am here in central Florida but will be moving to GA VERY SOON. Originally from NYC, the Bronx. I'm getting around 20 emails a day with people that want to help and join. I can't trust everyone and out of that 20 there may be one that's for real so emailing does take a while.

Thank you for your service and your military record never gets out dated. You are a Veteran for life and you'll never forget and Ill never forget what you have been through so and have done for me, Thank You. Thank your son for his service as well. I was in from 2001 to 2005. I contracted with DOD from 2006 to 2013. We will support the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights at all costs. This club will be different from all others. We will not join the COC or any other organization that is ran by those whom try to make the rules for free men.

If I missed something let me know. I'm not gonna tell you everything because I do not know you but I will answer any question to the best of my ability.

God Bless
Semper Fi

·
8,613 Posts
Brother Veteran, just go to GOOGLE and type in: "Military Motorcycle Clubs," and read to your hearts content.

Having co-started a Family oriented 'Harley Davidson' club in Southern California in about 1991, I can assure you that what the club needs is 'structure' and a set of by-laws, with officers elected by the group of interested riders, before the club is actually started or the "Club," is just a group of loose knit Bud's and Budette's. This is fine by some standards but it will fall apart soon.

Choosing "Prospect's," is discrimination in and of itself and who sets the criteria? (No 2nd Louie's for me!)

Air Force, Aug 1966 through November 1970.
Edwards AFB Flight Command, CA.
NCOIC Demand Processing unit.

Sam:coffeescreen:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Porkey,

Thank you for the knowledge. We have googled everything. We will not be a Military motorcycle club. I'm not going to shut out regular everyday civilians. I know too many good ones. We already have started the structure part and are just about done. We already have our bi-laws. I thank you for the help!

·
8,613 Posts
No problem and good luck in your endeavors! :biggrin:

Sam:coffeescreen:

·
Shaper Of All Things Metal
2,799 Posts
We will not discriminate against anyone.

We will except [accept?] all American Patriots on a case by case basis.

This will be an all male club.

I can't trust everyone and out of that 20 there may be one that's for real so emailing does take a while.
Conflicting statements much?

Your attitude is peremptory and yet you accuse forum responses to be negative. You give no real info and what you do present is somewhat sanctimonious. Reading between the lines, it sounds more like a militia group or cult of which you and your buddy wish to be the grand poo-pa.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts