Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a used SSR bike (Big mistake I know already) and now I just want it fixed so I can sell it off and get something better.
The problem Im facing is that the bike wont shift into any gear. My first time working on a bike, I got the crank case open and found a claw shaped metal plate sitting at the bottom of the chamber. I know this has something to do with it, but I cant get the clutch pack out to see whats going on behind it!
ANY help or advice on ANYTHING would be super appreciated. PLEASE...

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,843 Posts
SSR makes a lot of bikes/ scooters etc so you need to be more specific: Year and model and how many miles etc.

Their street and dirt bikes LOOK fantastic and great for the money but alas, these Chinese products look real good, especially for the money but the lack of quality control, with inferior metallurgy and pre-delivery setup and road testing causes many problems for most people in the United States who are used to buying from a dealer with the product ready to go.

www.ssrmotorsports.com

Welcome to the forum!

Sam

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.