Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fellow forum members, Shadow Shack here from the year round riding area of Lost Wages Nevada, where it pretty much always shines and rarely rains.

I found this board while googling info for another board and liked what I saw so I came back and registered. I currently have four Shadows and three Rebels in the garage. Some stock, some chopped, some bobbed --- well scratch the bobbed part, I departed with that one recently...but the point is I'm into modifying them. And by modifying I mean far more than the modern CraigsList/Facebook practice of using a sawzall & basic dismantling skills of using a wrench to loosen fasteners and calling the result "custom".

Hoping to have a good time yucking it up here.

·
American Legion Rider
18,935 Posts
Welcome to the funny farm(at times) from Texas.
found site and liked
Must mean something about you. Do we need to hang on? :D

·
Gone.
17,873 Posts
Welcome from Daytona Beach.

He never said he has coins, Soupy. You only need to be rich if you're paying someone ELSE to customize your bike.

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Glad to hear someone likes us. ;) When you get enough posts consider posting a few pics of your bikes for us.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
When you get enough posts consider posting a few pics of your bikes for us.
Yeah I already got hit by the no-link until X posts message but pics will come when I can. And I completely understand the reason for it...mods and administrators, do yourselves a favor: no matter how much people gripe about it, never change over to CAPTCHA. You will live to regret it if you do. ;)

·
Driftless Rider
1,486 Posts
Membership started to fall off a bit after they dropped the "Ride Metric" focus. Then they seemed to have a lot of server issues which turned more people away. It just slowly died after that, and I think now its more like a blog for the magazine.

I just joined this site a little while ago. Nice to find a broad MC forum that isn't brand/model specific or focused on only one style of riding.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When you get enough posts consider posting a few pics of your bikes for us.
Fire in the hole.

My primary ride:

My first custom project, still got it:

Second custom project, still own it:

Current project:

Other current project:

Wife's bike:

Wife's other bike:

former project/sold to a friend:

another former project/donated to a friend:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts