Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,208 Posts
I live in Maine, and I would be interested in riding with you possibly. The longer rides are no issue for me because I do not have obligations, such as a job that keeps me confined for a 40 hour week.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good start to pre-season riding ideas. I figure we all keep an eye on this thread and see where the road takes us.
My best guess is meeting at central locations for breakfast then enjoy the day riding. From Vermont to Maine there are lots of great roads that get better with a group.

·
9,208 Posts
I can think of several good rides here in Maine, and if you do not mind riding with a decient size group, UBM does numerous rides each year.

·
9,208 Posts
You gonna be in the Waterville area anytime soon? Tomorrow would not be good, cause i am waiting for my new chain to arive... but after that...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Toe, its not about what you ride, its about the thrill of riding. As the season starts to kick in, hopefully more people will join in and we will have a good group of enthusiasts to embark on a good tour of NH.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alright, yeah we have another weekend of crummy weather coming, but its almost GO time! I'm thinking April 4th we get a ride together, possibly starting in Milford at the Red Arrow Diner - anyone wants in lets see some posts!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.