Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Tiderls, Ural Solos & BMW R60/6
1,260 Posts
Understood Sam ;

I never ever got enough food to fill me up until I was incarcerated then they put a HUGE platter of this weird mystery meat down and everyone else said " ! GAH ! DON'T TOUCH THAT !" .

Many like their Liver pink inside :oops: - I grew up on raw meats and hated them .

If I see pink inside I flat refuse to eat it, then I'd get smacked .

Who cares, I made it out alive and can now eat all the Liver & onions I want :love: .

Someone else doesn't like it ? MORE FOR ME ! .

·
Biker
1,880 Posts
At 62, riding has become a way for me to fight the "Biden disease", and stay focused. I'm invisible, and those that DO see me are trying to kill me. No phone, no texting, no radio. No distractions. Focus. Focus. Focus. Friction zone. Trail braking. Lean angles. Throttle control. Focus. Focus, like a laser beam. Helps me maintain what little cognitive abilities I still have.
Hell man anything to not think about biden! (not even worth a big B)

·
Biker
1,880 Posts
Understood Sam ;

I never ever got enough food to fill me up until I was incarcerated then they put a HUGE platter of this weird mystery meat down and everyone else said " ! GAH ! DON'T TOUCH THAT !" .

Many like their Liver pink inside :oops: - I grew up on raw meats and hated them .

If I see pink inside I flat refuse to eat it, then I'd get smacked .

Who cares, I made it out alive and can now eat all the Liver & onions I want :love: .

Someone else doesn't like it ? MORE FOR ME ! .
U do have bacon with it too... right I have breaded liver, its nice, I give it an egg bath
reg flour w salt or sea salt, pepper, onion an garlick powder same as I do for chicken
thighs or legs

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Well ;

Truth be told I left the bacon on the plate yesterday.....

Pops lived to be 93, we'll see how far I get .

Reactions: Porky

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
That was July ;

My Sweet took me for liver & onions again yesterday and I ate the bacon .

It's tasty if deadly stuff .

21 - 25 of 25 Posts