Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Biker
1,547 Posts
Hi All,

I was asked to drop in here and introduce myself.

I'm 44, grew up in a garage and mostly around autos and Harleys. Spent the last 20+ years working in IT. Got into sport bikes in my college / post college years. (early 2000s). Last year my youngest daughter and I started into dirt bikes.

Current Garage is :
2002 HD Heritage
2001 RM250
1987 DR 125

Cheers,
Wade
The right number of bikes = what I have +1

· Biker
1,547 Posts
At 62, riding has become a way for me to fight the "Biden disease", and stay focused. I'm invisible, and those that DO see me are trying to kill me. No phone, no texting, no radio. No distractions. Focus. Focus. Focus. Friction zone. Trail braking. Lean angles. Throttle control. Focus. Focus, like a laser beam. Helps me maintain what little cognitive abilities I still have.
Hell man anything to not think about biden! (not even worth a big B)

· Biker
1,547 Posts
Understood Sam ;

I never ever got enough food to fill me up until I was incarcerated then they put a HUGE platter of this weird mystery meat down and everyone else said " ! GAH ! DON'T TOUCH THAT !" .

Many like their Liver pink inside :oops: - I grew up on raw meats and hated them .

If I see pink inside I flat refuse to eat it, then I'd get smacked .

Who cares, I made it out alive and can now eat all the Liver & onions I want :love: .

Someone else doesn't like it ? MORE FOR ME ! .
U do have bacon with it too... right I have breaded liver, its nice, I give it an egg bath
reg flour w salt or sea salt, pepper, onion an garlick powder same as I do for chicken
thighs or legs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts