KN Pod Air Filter Kit
Re-Jetted
Corbin Seat
Fender Eliminator
Relatively newer EK530 ZZZ chain
Clean Title
24,810 miles

THE BAD
Bike was sitting in storage for a few years while I was away. The bike starts but idles rough.
The battery is dead.
The paint on the top of the fuel tank is damaged from fuel spill while in storage.
The instrument cluster backlight bulb needs replacing.

The bike was a powerhouse when it was last ridden. Any issues stem from it sitting in storage. I simply do not have time to work on her. The bike would likely have to be trailered. It's located in Northern Virginia. $2,500 OBO. DM for additional pictures and questions.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Car

Administrator - American Legion Rider - KA5LRS
@ben_is_in
I guess you only came here to sell this but it would still be nice and appreciated, if you would introduce yourself to the community in the New Member Introduction forum. Folks tend to open up more if they believe they know someone just a little bit. 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@ben_is_in
I guess you only came here to sell this but it would still be nice and appreciated, if you would introduce yourself to the community in the New Member Introduction forum. Folks tend to open up more if they believe they know someone just a little bit. 馃憤
No harm intended. Please see post in New Member Introductions forum. Glad to be here. Happy to answer any questions or send additional photos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.