Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gone.
17,873 Posts
We've blocked out four days to party, and will have a house full of 'tards. :biggrin:

Other then that, we'll be out here and there, hither and yon, as time allows. (I think Madam Eye has to do a legal thing in Jax on the 12th.) We'll usually hit the Cabbage Patch later in the week and wander down towards Pub 44. We'll hit up the Iron Horse as often as we can for the beef tips. (Mrs. Eye's favorite guilty pleasure, ever.) We like to sit at Dirty Harry's the last Sunday and people watch as people start to roll out of town.

Did you get your carburetor screw taken care of? I'll be in my shop most of this week so call me if I can be of some help.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Man I would like to ride this week. We have 2 inchs of sleet with ice under that and snow on the way today. Right now it's 25 with the high not to reach 32 that is cold for Texas. Freezing my fat butt off. This global warming ain't no fun. I am setting here looking at stuff for my bike and watching my bank account go to nothing. Looks like my wife's been shopping. ��

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eye, I'm in PA for the week, wife has carpal tunnel surgery. We'll be in town on the 11th or so.

Ops

·
Challenged Mechanic
2,772 Posts
I probably won't be making it all the way over to Daytona, but will be camped out at Eustis for the Destination Eustis Vintage Motorcycle Show and Swapmeet (Lake County Fair Grounds). I will be covering the VJMC hosted show for the magazine and hopefully be signing my ownb first book, Thoughts on the Road, there (if they arrive on time!). Kindle and Nook are out, but it is taking a bit more time to get the printed copies. But they shipped yesterday so I think I am good for the show.

Cheers,

Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi !
Ill be going to Arizona Bike Week on March 25 - 29. Its a great event. Moved here 5 yrs ago and it gets better every year. Its definately not Daytona but its growing. Ted Nugent will be performing, and the riding this time of year in AZ is heaven. Its in Scottsdale, and theres a lot of things going on in Cave Creek. More then enough to keep you busy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts