Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Picture tittle Frog on a hog

If you think i,m to ugly to wave at ya ain,t seen nuttin yet!!

·
too slow
439 Posts
No i wouldnt wave if i actually saw that on the street. I would say "WHAT THE FICK!?" and then i'd flip a U'ey and follow it and try to take pictures with my camera phone, then perhaps try to figure which authorities to call. Men In Black maybe?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I'd be too busy re attaching my jaw where it fell off my face to wave!!

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
ummmm yeah...ok...I'm with Teach on this one, I would have to hold my jaw up first, then I might wave (as I take a pic with the camera phone to prove I actually seen it :))

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hell in canada even with full videos of the rcmp killing people they get away with it. a few cell phone pictures here would not be considered evidence.

The LEO,s(Lie Enfarcement Ogers)Woke me up percisely at 530fxcking am this morning.

Yesterday the LEO,s (Loser Egotistical Organization)Woke me up at 630am.

Why do such sadist pricks have to pick on an old disabled person like me? Because the LEO(Lousey Egnoramic Obstruficaters) basterds CAN!!!!

·
Biker for Life
822 Posts
If I saw that on the road I would probably be too busy picking my bike out of a hedge/parked car or something to have time to wave :D

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I'd be wondering who slipped something in my coffee. Then I'd slowly pull myself off the ground from where I fell and call for a ride home.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I'd wave, seen weirder stuff than that (don't ask, just don't)

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I'd wave. Of course I wave at all bikes and their riders.

That's just me..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts