Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for the third time this week we got snow with freezing rain moving in behind it tonight. Man this global warming or climate change is sure putting a damper on my riding. Oh it is 26 now not to be above 30 dropping back down into the 20s tonight.

·
American Legion Rider
18,630 Posts
I'll refer you to this post in August. But yep, we've got an inch so far and still coming down. Just think what this will be like north and east of here. We really have it good. Monday you'll forget this was even here.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,509 Posts
I think we are having a partially cloudy day for the next couple of days with a 20% chance. Mid to upper 20's. Great weather for a change

·
Registered
27 Posts
more snow !

I feel your pain ! My bike is washed , waxed , and under it's cover. Just waiting...and waiting,,, Cheer up , fellas , spring is around the corner !

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Soupy, snow is worst than that in the south. A snow plow here is 5 road crew workers with 1 shovel and don't know how to use it.

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
4 to 7 for us today and tonight. It started about 12, really picked up about 1:30 and now at 2:53 we already have about 2 inches. Daughter just called and said the roads are slicker than snot already. She just got home.

But...I really shouldn't be complaining, it's nothing compared to what the northeast has gotten this year.

·
American Legion Rider
18,630 Posts
Hey Soupy, snow is worst than that in the south. A snow plow here is 5 road crew workers with 1 shovel and don't know how to use it.
Usually with the plow in a ditch or sideways on a ramped curve.

The snow here now has a nice layer of ice on it. Church should be canceled tomorrow but I doubt it. People have no common sense anymore.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Usually with the plow in a ditch or sideways on a ramped curve.

The snow here now has a nice layer of ice on it. Church should be canceled tomorrow but I doubt it. People have no common sense anymore.
Looking at weather bug, the temp is to rise very slow all night with a chance of more snow. I just went out to get the mail and almost busted my butt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts